Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I wear my SUNGLASSES at night......

Ahhhhh....this little girl keeps me laughing all the day through!!!
We had our 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup today. Everything was great!!
W - 15 lbs. 8 oz. (50% percentile)
H - 26in (5 % percentile)
So as you can tell we are a shorty!! But that is genetics for ya!!
I asked Dr. Patyrak about her still waking up to eat once a night, and he said that it is no longer that she "needs" to eat, but a habit, so we can start cutting that out. It doesn't seem that she is going to stop waking up on her own, so we are going to have to make her stop.....how do we do that?.........lots of crying!!! :) Dr. Patyrak said, "Yes, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, like in the Bible." Which is probably true, because we are breaking a habit that she has done for 9 months.
So wish us luck, say a little prayer for us when you go to bed tonight :), and we will see how many nights this takes us!!
OH!! And one more IMPORTANT thing!!! I nearly forgot!!
Kylee went under the water at swimming tonight!! This is a BIG thing!! Yeah!!

3 comments:

  1. wow...underwater!! That is amazing! I guess swimming lessons are a good idea even when they are so young, huh? Way to go, Kylee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I need one of those pictures!! I love it! You go Kylee girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh I love those pictures!! Let us know how the crying and gnashing of teeth went!?

    ReplyDelete