We are busy around here, but life is good!!
Sunday --> We went to a family reunion in Anson. Mainly a bunch of old people but got to hang out with my cousins, and they are totally awesome (Chelsea if you are reading this I'm talking about you :). No pictures from that day.
And Today --> Went to town by myself, always get alot more done in a shorter amount of time, THANKS JASON!! And it is alot easier to get a pedicure than to have a climbling baby all over you.
We have a busy weekend coming up with Father's Day, and Jasons' cousin is getting married, and Jason is a groomsmen. I am so excited because I get to see him in a tux!! Yeah!! We have the rehearsal Friday night, and the wedding Saturday. And Thursday night we are going out to eat for Jason's dad's birthday, and for Father's Day. So we are busy for a good while. I guess that is what the summer is all about!!
I have been busy wrapping up Father's Day gifts for the dad's and Jason. I am making him something sweet with the dancing picture (post pictures later). And next week is our anniversary so I have ordered things for him, and they are coming in the mail, so I have been busy trying to keep them away from him, and wrapping those things. And Brianne and I are working on her bathroom, and we are working on some things to go in the kids bathroom. We did get it painted last Saturday, just have to touch up a few places. That's all for now.
Man, girl you are busy!! Kylee looks like she is really enjoying that ice cream cone (as do the other ones)!! :)
ReplyDelete