Kylee turning 8 months has led to some new fun things.
Swim Lessons went really well even though I didn't get any pictures. Maybe Thursday. The class was so fun because we knew everyone one in it from church, except for one little girl. Kylee just smiled and splashed really big at the beginning. And then we threw a ball, and she would lunge forward and want to go get it, and then she grabbed it up. I think she might have been getting tired towards the end, so that is good, it is only 30 minutes.
She is holding her arm out straight and motioning her hand like saying bye-bye, but she does it when she sees something she likes.
Also, its not really a knew thing, but it seems to be a little worse. When I leave the room, she cries and follows me around. She likes to play, but wants me to sit with her ALL day. :)
She has taken a few "Falling" steps. You know the ones that I don't count as really walking or taking steps, but when she is trying to come to you, she will step out, but really looks more like falling. Getting closer!!
She likes sitting at the back door, and watch the cat walk around outside. She would really like to be outside petting (grabbing) the cat, but this is the 2nd best.
No comments:
Post a Comment