Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer Time=Lack of Blogging

Sorry for the lack of blogging; summer keeps us plenty busy, and we are GLAD!! Here's what's been going on. (Also, Brianne informed me that everyone was for sure getting tired of the "First Dance.")

-Mom, Brianne, Addi, Kylee, and I trekked all the way to Austin/Round Rock last weekend. And had a great time. Friday we got to Round Rock, ate at Macroni Grill, went to Kohl's and IKEA. We had never been to IKEA before; it is HUGE (That is an understatement). Funny story, we were walking through one of the many rooms of the store, and mom is like I have to go to the bathroom, but she insisted that we stay right in the same place, because she was scared she would get lost in the store. :) We managed to get out of there alive with some cool stuff.

Went to the track meet Friday night; got to bed about 11:30. Was awake by 8. Headed to the outlet malls, which are great there. Got some more great buys. Got home about 8:30 Saturday night.

-Since summer is here, mom and I usually get some project going. We are working on sewing Karter a quilt for his bed; we actually finished with the top today. I will take pictures when it is completly done. We are now going to work on a few pillow shams for him, and then also making 2 girly pillow cases for these pillows we got from IKEA for $1.99. :) After that, making curtains for mom's kitchen. I love projects with MOM; Brianne not so much.

-I am going to try and help Brianne redo the kids bathroom this weekend. Or get started at least. She is going to do Underwater SeaLife. If you have any cute decorating ideas, let me know.

-And, I probably need to get off the computer since I haven't seen my husband since Sunday. Well, not really, but he has been on the tractor from 6:30am-9pm. Hard workin' Man!!

3 comments:

  1. I have some seashells if you want to use it for Briannes bathroom. There is lots of things you can do. Depends on how cutsy/kiddish you want to go. Or I should say Brianne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you made it to the track meet!!? How did colleen do? I never heard!!

    ReplyDelete