Yeah!! Mary's sister made Julia a TUTU, and I thought it was really cute. So I decided to copy them, and make Kylee one. We went to Hobby Lobby today and got some tulle, came home and made it in about an hour, and tada. Here she is in her Tutu!!! It was really easy and fun!!!
All she really wanted to do was eat it!!
I had been looking on the internet about pettiskirts. And I had seen these that a lot of little girls get their pictures taken in, and I think they are just adorable!! But, then I'm like what else do you do with it. Do they wear them out in public or is it just for a picture? And they are kind of pricey, but I still think they are way cute!!

I've been thinking about making Addi a tutu for a while now...Kylee's turned out way cute! Maybe I'll have to get the stuff to make one soon!
ReplyDeleteI agree!! Very cute! The picture with her matching bow is priceless!
ReplyDeleteshe is precious!! I found a website for a pettiskirt for $35...which is way cheaper than the usual $80. I think they could totally wear them out and about. Sassy though. lol I also think the one you made works perfectly! it is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteaww I love it! She's sooo cute! We actually have some little girls at school who's mom has a store with all the girlie foo foo stuff! They have petticoats and have worn them to school before, so I say have fun and do what you want with them! :)
ReplyDeleteway to go on the tutu! Kylee should be a model!!
ReplyDeleteway to go on the tutu! Kylee should be a model!!
ReplyDeletehow cute is that!!! and that petticoat thing is precious too! fun, fun little girl stuff! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, the one with the matching bow is sooo cute!! Will you send it to my email? I want to print that one out!!
ReplyDelete