Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finally, Yummy, and a little Cutie!!

FINALLY, I finished making the Scrapblog for Mother's Day!! After 4 phone calls to them this morning, it is finally being printed. YEAH!! I think it turned out really cute. It is 21 pages long because I wanted it to be double sided so that is what to so long to get all these pictures of the kiddos on there.

YUMMY!!! I found this at the Grocery Store the other day, and I have been dipping away!! Mostly strawberries, but we did pretzels the other night, and they were really good. It is so easy too, just 30 seconds in the microwave!!





Little Cutie

This little cutie is sort of a PILL sometimes. I have not taken any pictures of her lately because she hasn't been happy enough to sit and play. She is so dramatic every time I walk away or leave the room. So we have spent this week crawling from room to room crying. We have the MOST STUBBORN child. I am like "Your life would be alot more enjoyable if you wouldn't cry all the time." :) But we will get through it!! Next week we will be crying about something else.

On a different note, Addi and Karter are taking swim lessons this summer. I went by there and the ages are 6mon-3 years. I am thinking Kylee will be 9 months. Maybe we would like to do swim lessons. So I said something to jason and he was like she's to little. I didn't sign her up. Then right when I get home he is like "Did you sign her up?" Well, no because she said she was too little. He says "Oh, you'll have fun. Do it if you want to." Okay, here's the deal. I know she probably is to young to learn anything, but maybe not. Maybe she will lay on her back, and put her face in the water. But it would be fun with Brianne and Karter. So I don't know. I may sign her up next time I go to town.

9 comments:

  1. Sign her up! Sign her up! Sign her up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shaunna and i are planning on taking addi and wyatt. are you doing them at the y?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree, the swimming would be a blast. i bet she'll love the splashing and interaction! DO IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be so much fun! The more comfortable she is in the water now, the easier it will be for her to learn to swim later. AND, I bet she's just adorable in a swimsuit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Kylee would have fun! (And I think you would too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say sign her up. I know some places they do teach them how to float in case they ever fall in the pool or something. Either way it won't hurt anything. You will have fun playing with Kylee and being with Brianne, Addi and Karter. Just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey are the swim lessons they offer for the infants the same as ISR? ISR is Infant Swim Rescue and prevents infants from drowning by teaching them aquatic survival instruction.

    If you don't know about it, check out www.infantswim.com. Bryan's mom had all her kids do it, and I know ton of other people that have too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get her used to the water as early as possible!! :)

    ReplyDelete