Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday

Sorry for the lack of blogging. I don't really have a reason, I just don't have anything to blog about. Sometimes I go into these phases where I can't think of anything to post. And I don't like doing post without pictures. :)

+ Kylee turned 7 months old over the weekend. She is doing all sorts of things. Now she is balancing on her knees when she plays with toys. She is also letting go for about 5 secs at a time and standing on her own. THEREFORE that is the reason she has 3 bruises on her little face. I feel so bad. You can kind of see 2 of them in the picture.




I think she looks like me here. And I think her hair is getting a little lighter. :)


+ Mom is going to Canton today with the ladies from church. She is going to look and see if they have any pettiskirts for Kylee. I am really excited about getting one for her. But then again I don't know if they have them there or not.

+ I am still going to Body Pump twice a week. It is going really good, and I am enjoying it a lot. I want to try the cycling class (they say this is the hardest class up there). Dad and I may go one morning a week at 5:45AM!! Yikes!!
+ I did a little organizing in the office closet. After nearly 3 years of being married, Jason still hasn't put the closet doors on. I know. If I knew how to do it, they would be done. Anyways, I like the way the organization looks. Of course, he just tells me to get rid of all this "CRAP"!!! hehehehe It is my scrapbooking stuff. I need it!!
I also cleaned out the drawer in the office and organized it, and Kylee's changing table drawer. I found like 10 pacifiers!!


+ I am working on getting some Mother's Day gifts together. I can't believe it is in ONE Week. WOW!! I think Jason and I may go out to eat, and I would like to go to a movie, but well see.

+ I was thinking about getting my hair cut and styled. It is pretty long, and I was wanting something a little shorter. I want the side part and the bang coming across I think, but not a short bang.




Happy Thursday!! Hopefully the sun will make it's apperance today!!

2 comments:

  1. i think that hair cut would look good on you. just my opinion though. :)

    yea for body pump! i used to go to it when we were members there. and the cycle class...yea, i thought it was TOUGH!

    probably the first of many bruises...that's what i'm learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like the look!! So when can we all do lunch/ supper ... whatever!?!?

    ReplyDelete