Monday, April 6, 2009

No Title

This post is not going to have a title because I have been sitting here for 5 minutes trying to think of a title, and nothing comes to mind probably because I just have a bunch of random thoughts in my head that don't relate in any way to each other. I think that is a run-on sentence.
* My friend from Phi Lamb, Jacque, came down to speak at Retreat. I enjoyed spending Friday, and a little bit of Saturday with her and Ashley. I miss seeing and talking to them all the time. Brought back good memories!!
* Kylee has now learned to move around the house. She is way more interested in the bookcase, TV, and cabinets than she is her toys. LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

* I just got through reading, Experiencing the Resurrection. I really enjoyed it; especially right here before Easter. Now I am reading, Sitting at the Feet of Rabbi Jesus. I just started it, and it is GREAT!!!! It gives you an insight to the Jewish Customs. Also another great one before Easter. Both are Highly Recommended!!!




* Speaking of Easter, I am trying to coordinate our Easter outfits. I know; I am a loser, but I think it is cute when you can all coordinate. So I think our colors are light pink and yellow. I couldn't find any dresses/shirts/skirts/pants for me out there. I think the selection is bad here in San Angelo. I finally found a shirt, but I don't really like it. We will have to get a family picture on Easter.
* Another note about Kylee. She has been EXTREMELY fussy. Sorry I wrote that big, but I am trying to empasize how fussy she has been. Nothing really seems to pacify her. And then at night she has been waking up a lot more than normal, and has had poopy diapers. First thought that comes to mind........getting a Tooth, but this has been going on for about 2 weeks now, and still no tooth. I don't know!!!!
* And a new game she likes to play with Daddy......knock over the big stack of toys.

1 comment: