...........has flown by!! We have been kind of busy this week, and before I realized it, today is Friday!! Yeah!!
* My dad's horse (or Addi's Horse), Darlene, had her colt the other night. He is so cute; Addi named him Elvis. I love the spring time; babies are born. Lambs, goats, and horses.
* Praise the Lord for the Rain last night!! When you are married to a farmer, this is what we wait around for. Jason couldn't sleep last night because he was excited about the rain. I couldn't sleep for other reasons which I will explain in a few.
* I have been working on this Mother's Day gift for my mom, and I need more pictures of the kids, and quick, because I have to order it, and then give them time to ship it. It is a photo book off of Scrapblog.
* Kylee has been crawling everywhere like crazy. She really enjoys to stand at her toys though, and now she walks around the edge to get to another toy.
* We planted lots of flowers last weekend. And yesterday we planted squash, okra, cucumbers, jalpenos, canteloupe, and watermelon!! Yummy!!
* Also, Kylee woke up with a stuffy nose yesterday, and she didn't sleep well. By that I mean, she cried for an hour and a half. Yesterday she never was real happy. She didn't eat good all day, and was pulling at her ear. Well, I was worried for the weekend to come and I thought she might of had an ear infection, so we went to see Dr. Patyrak. No ear infection, just a cold. Yeah!! She did weigh 14 15. So she gained 14 ounces in 2 weeks. He said that was very good.
*On another note, she won't eat. I don't know what to do with her. She usually eats 5 times during the day. About the past 2 weeks, she has only been getting in ONE good feeding a day (the middle of the night feeding). All the other ones she eats for about 2 minutes and then cries, and won't eat anymore. Anyone have any ideas??? Also, she could be getting a tooth, but we have said that for about a month now.
Oh the joys of Motherhood!!
Enjoy your weekend!!
Julia did that whole crying after eating for a couple of minutes when she was about a month old...turns out my milk supply was low and she was getting frustrated...maybe that will help...if you think that might be what it is i have some ideas for you.
ReplyDeletewait a second...i just assumed that you are breastfeeding...nevermind if you aren't!
ReplyDeleteSounds like it a tooth...Tugging on the ears can be a sign of teething too!
ReplyDeleteAnd it could just be one of those "fun" phases that don't really have any kind of explanation! Addi has gone through lots and LOTS of those kind of phases! Yes, "the joys of motherhood!" ;]
Well. She's gaining weight! So no worries there :)
ReplyDeleteThey go through phases...my girls did they when they got busy...wanted to see what was going on and that kind of stuff. Just let her eat when she wants to...she'll get plenty.
you might try spacing out her feedings more...not sure when you do them...maybe just at meals and one before she goes to bed??? you might already be doing that. :) wyatts been doing that the past week...but he usually eats good in the morning and at night. just trying to hold on until the one year mark!
ReplyDeleteI agree, it could be a tooth, but if your concerned about her getting enough to eat, just pump and see how much you are producing. About 8 or 9 months along, my production went down so much I was only able to nurse in the morning and at night. Just had to supplement with formula in between. When I tried to pump I couldn't even get an ounce after 20 minutes of pumping...very frustrating.
ReplyDelete