I just heard about this on the news. It is called Just Between Friends. You can check it out here. I have never been to one of these, but I think I might try to go in the morning.
My aunt Lois has been involved in this for a few years. I almost went to the one in Ft. Worth a couple months ago, but Cameron's job ended a few days before it started. I would definately go if I were you, it's a great deal.
Looks like a good deal to me...I wish I would have know about it today and would have gone for the teacher pre-sale. I dont think I will have time to go tomorrow, but I may go sometime Saturday.
Blake & I went to one in Abilene last year. They had lots of good stuff, but the lines were SOOOOO long! The place was packed!! We had to wait in line FOREVER!
My and I went to the last one in Midland. They had quite a bit of good stuff, but I swore I would never go back. Mom had to wait in line for over an hour. It definitely wasn't worth that!
My aunt Lois has been involved in this for a few years. I almost went to the one in Ft. Worth a couple months ago, but Cameron's job ended a few days before it started. I would definately go if I were you, it's a great deal.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a good deal to me...I wish I would have know about it today and would have gone for the teacher pre-sale. I dont think I will have time to go tomorrow, but I may go sometime Saturday.
ReplyDeleteBlake & I went to one in Abilene last year. They had lots of good stuff, but the lines were SOOOOO long! The place was packed!! We had to wait in line FOREVER!
ReplyDeleteMy and I went to the last one in Midland. They had quite a bit of good stuff, but I swore I would never go back. Mom had to wait in line for over an hour. It definitely wasn't worth that!
ReplyDelete