Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Randomness....

I am tired of looking at the 4 Month check-up post, but I don't have anything to blog about. So here are some random thoughts.

- I am still reffing at least 3 to 4 days a week. I thought I would slow down some, but I haven't yet. Still enjoying it too.

- Brianne has started a blog. And my friend Kelli. Yeah, for 2 new bloggers.

- Recently read "Multiple Blessings" about Jon and Kate that had 8 kids. That is an awesome book. I couldn't put it down. It didn't realize they were such Godly people. Highly recommend it.

- Started tutoring a young boy in Geometry. We have only met once but I really enjoyed it. I think it will help me stay connectted with Math.

- We have been doing an "Experiencing God" bible study at church. It is absolutely amazing. There is so much good stuff in it. I want to do a post on just that about some of the highlights of it. Great bible study.

- I can't believe I haven't even mentioned Kylee in a bullet yet. I know you get tired of hearing about her and seeing pics of her, but she is all consuming of my time. She is so VOCAL. And when I mean VOCAL, she like yells, and squills, and jabbers all the time now. During prayers, during tv shows, in stores, EVERYWHERE!! And she is really loud when she talks. I think we have our hands full.

4 comments:

  1. I got my mom the Jon & Kate book for Christmas- She loved it! Maybe one of these days I will get to read it too! I just love their show:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Im glad to know that Maddie is not the only one confused about being quiet during prayers, hehe! I want to go get that book to, I have heard them talk about it on their show.
    PS. You can never talk about Kylee to much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, where do you think Kylee gets it?! Haha..

    Hey where did you get your programs from your wedding? I was looking through all my old stuff and came across yours. It was my favorite and Bryan really liked it! Can you give me the info?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have gotten hooked to watching Jon and Kate plus 8. They are just so funny and genuine. They don't hide who they are just for the cameras. I'm glad your having fun with your reffing.

    ReplyDelete