- Jason made Strawberry Slushes for us. They were delicious!!!
- I joined the Health Club today. I was a member of the TwoFit when I was pregnant. They let you come for $10/month for a year, which is really awesome. But my year is up, so I rejoined. I plan on attending Body Pump. It says fastest way to burn fat, tone muscles, and strengthen your body. Well, see if it works!! I've heard it is really hard!!
- On Saturday, I have 4 places to be!! I plan on making 3 of them!! Church Work Day, Birthday Party, a Wedding Shower, and Phi Lamb Alumni Luncheon!!
- Thats it for my Thoughts for Thursday!!
- Oh yeah, and Brianne informed me, that the top left picture of Kylee on my blog looks like she is holding a BRA!! Well, it's not a bra. I had cut out a pink heart for Valentines day, and she is holding that!! Just wanted to clarify!!
i wanted to try and make the Phi Lamb lunch but we will be out of town. Let me know how it goes if you go!
ReplyDeleteI guess I must not be on the Phi Lamb list anymore...I didn't know about the lunch this year...Sad day:( Do you know who I should talk to about getting back on the alumini email list?? I used to be on it! Take lots of pictures!!
ReplyDeleteAnd that strawberry slush looks yummy!!!
Well, I didnt even notice what she was holding....but I could see where Brianne got that, lol. Glad to know its a heart!
ReplyDeleteI thought it was a bra too!! hehe
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say thanks for your kind words. they mean a lot right now. Have a happy weekend.
ReplyDelete