Thursday, February 12, 2009

Highlights & High Heels

I went today and got my hair highlighted. I wanted nothing drastic, just something very suttle. I think she did a good job. Jason always wants me to get highlights, I just hated keeping them up and they cost alot, but I dediced I would for the spring and summer coming up. I don't think you can tell in the picture very much.





Now, to the High Heels......I don't know what I was thinking. But after walking into the Dillards shoe department yesterday, and looking at the current "stylish" shoes, I figured out that I had been out of style for quite some time now. They were still having there 70% off some of their shoes. So I found these high heels that I liked. I thought they would go with a lot and looked "stylish" according to what they had on the display. :) So we'll see if I can wear them. I have been praciticing wearing them around the house today and haven't fallen yet.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love the highlights AND the heels! ;0) F-A-N-C-Y!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found some shoes at dillard's too...great sale! cute hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your highlights look great! Your pretty, long hair really makes me wish I hadn't chopped mine all off! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair looks great ... pretty color!! I know what you mean about liking the highlights, but having to keep up with them ... I was going to go to the salon and get my hair dyed brown, and Bryan was like No I like your highlights!! Silly BOys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Hair and the shoes! Looks great. And YES, I will be putting some uppercaseliving in her room, just not sure what or where yet! I need to finish! It isn't going too fast though with sick kids around and me not feeling well either! You should come and finish for me! Anyhow, my web site is http://jaymiewilliams.uppercaseliving.net
    There is a place on my blog to click on and it will take you right to it also. Miss you guys. We need to all get together!

    ReplyDelete