Monday, February 9, 2009

Moving up in the world

Last week, we went to the mall, and I had Kylee in her carseat and then put her in the stroller, like I always do. Well, she let me know good and clear that she did not like laying back anymore by squilling really loud. So I had gotten the grocery cart cover out and figured that pretty soon we could just start sitting her in the grocery cart. Well, today at Wal-mart I wasn't planning to put her in the front, but again she did her squill thing, and so out she went in the front. She looked like such a big girl sitting there. I told her to hand on to the cart with BOTH hands, and she did. :) We are probably still a little small to be doing that, but for today it worked.



Also, she won't take a nap. I mean she cat naps for like 20 minutes in the mornings and maybe 30 minutes in the afternoon. But I really think at her age, she should still be napping like a few hours throughout the day. Maybe I am wrong? What did your babies do at 4 months?

6 comments:

  1. She does look like such a BIG girl sitting in the shopping cart! And Addi and I LOVE her cute little Valentine's bow!!

    And as far as the naps go, I think they just go through phases. Addi will take great naps for a while and then all of a sudden she will just decide to take cat naps for a week or so. I wish there was a better explanation, but I think Kylee's just going through a phase! Hope it doesn't last long, and hope she gets back to her longer nap phase soon!! Days with little or no naps can sure be LOOONNNGGG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so very cute!

    And I'm with Shaunna. They go through phases...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, enough with the cute pictures! I can't take it anymore! She's just too dang cute! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we went through this too! it does end though...eventually. i'd say aroun 6-7 months he finally settled into 2 good naps. not that she'll do this forever...but it may come and go. stick in their!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would die...Kasen still takes at least a 2 hour nap in the morning and a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. That is on Saturdays. I think he only takes one nap at the sitters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At 4 months Caleb was still taking 3 naps during the day. But again, sometimes he would just cry, as I tried to get him to sleep. They go through phases. Thankfully he is still taking at 2 1-1.5hour naps a day at 13 months.

    ReplyDelete