Monday, February 16, 2009

Eating Cereal

We just keep moving up in the world over here!! Kylee tried cereal for the first time the other day. We acted like she liked it; I think she was more interested in the spoon, and I don't know how much she got in, but we kept hearing her "SLIRP" it, like she was drinking a bottle or something. It was a fun experience.


We went for a walk the other morning, and now she sits in the front of the stroller. But she was making me laugh because she kept putting her hands on the side of the stroller, like "LOOK OUT WORLD, HERE I COME!!"



And she got to take a bath in the big bath tub. But I decided she is still a little small for it, so now I am giving them to her in the sink bath tub thing. She seemed to like it though.



Hope you have a Happy Monday!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love her rosy cheeks. What a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe at 4 months they look SO BIG!! She is so beautiful!!

    So the tutu is sooo easy to make!! It's time consuming, but so easy! I honestly don't know how to word it ... I am making one for Sidnee! I will try and take pics and show you ... I would love to make one for Kylee!! Pick some colors and let me know!!

    Thanks for the compliment! I love to know that that is what kind of vibe we are putting off!! :) Thought i honestly feel like he is spoiling me .. We are getting all of our wants out of the way before the kids come ... Then it's down to needs!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that little bath tub thing...never seen one of them. we loved when we finally got to move to the big bath tub!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They grow WAY too fast. Hold on to all these milestone and precious memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo-Hoo for rice cereal!! Yay Kylee!!

    ReplyDelete