Friday, February 20, 2009

I Like to Move It, Move It

Kylee was scootin and movin this morning. After I fed her, I laid her down in front of the TV on a blanket, and I looked up and she was all the way under the coffee table, and then in a minute I looked up again and she was out from under the coffee table and on the other side. I don't know how she got there, but she is definetely figuring out how to move.





Also, one of my mom's teacher friends at school painted this sign for Kylee's Room. I thought it was really cute. I am going to hang it somewhere, but I thought I would post a pic of it.

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!! WE ARE GOING TO THE RODEO TONIGHT!!

PICTURES TO COME!!

3 comments:

  1. Addi used to LOVE to roll under the coffee table too!!

    That sign is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way cute sign!

    before you know it she'll be crawling everywhere!

    ReplyDelete