I feel like I have a lot of pictures just hanging out there that I need to catch you up on. So,
Mags taking a sink bath after getting way dirty outside one evening. She pretty much can go were the other 2 go, and wants to go were they go. As of late, she nearly always has dirt on her face, under her finger nails, and in her diaper. :) But, she's happy!!
Somehow Jason ended up with me at the grocery store on Saturday. In the 6 years we have been married, he has never come to the grocery store with me to do my grocery shopping. We loaded up on 4 big bags of these, because well, he loves me. I guess summer has officially started at our house.
Jason's Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin got Kylee a princess baby doll from the outlet mall in Round Rock. We surprised her with it the other day. She really seems to like it.
Maggie up late one night before bed. It seems she smiles like this a lot. Big, wide, and open. I love it!! Speaking of Maggie, she threw 2 big fits yesterday, both included stomping her feet, and both included not getting some sort of food she wanted. That's my girl that loves her food!! :)
Waiting at Holland Jewelers to get my ring fixed. They were bored, and we decided to take pictures of each other, instead of screaming, and aggravating Maggie.
Jaxon made a "coat of many colors" at CBS. He liked wearing it, but unfortunately it only lasted for a few hours.
Kylee and I painted our toe nails like Easter eggs a couple of weeks ago. She loves doing stuff like that.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment