Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Girls Bedding??

When we actually move into our new house, each kid will have their own room, so I was looking at bedding for the girls' bedrooms.  I know it's probably a while away, but bedding also effects paint colors for the walls, and any furniture buying, and who is making the bedding because it could take a while.  

I have been looking at bedding, and I really love this bedding from Addison's Wonderland.   

Claire Cornice- Circus

Ava Complete Bedding Collection- Queen Sized














Problem is they are pricey.  And, we watched them on "Shark Tank" one night, and Jason was like "it cost that much money for that stuff. That's ridiculous and you are not buying that."  So, I thought I think my mom could make it..... I showed her these and some more bedding I saw on Etsy, and she thought she could do it.  Now, to make a full size comforter, and to do that many ruffles on things, will take some time, that is why this summer we might work on it.

I love how they take random fabrics that don't necessarily match perfect and put them together. I think it would be fun to find your own mix of fabrics to use.  
Bella Complete Bedding Collection- Full Sized
I did ask Kylee if this was something she would like, because that would be bad, if we made it and she didn't.  She said she did.  I don't know about Maggie's room, yet.  I still would like to use owls for Maggie's room, but maybe use a mix of fabrics like these. 

Has anyone seen boutique bedding like this at Canton or Fredricksburg??

Happy Tuesday!!

4 comments:

  1. I like these - it's kinda like the Matilda Jane of bedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shyanne, I like these!! I bet Aunt Rhonda can make them!

    I found an awesome antique shop right outside of Waco and they have lots of scroll type frames (like the green one in the your first picture under the curtains) for only like $4 or $5!

    ReplyDelete