It's April and I have been caught planning a few things for Jaxon's party, but it's not until.... August!! YIKES!! Go ahead, you can say I'm crazy and weird!! :) It's just our summer's are busy. And, it seems in August everything is coming together at once with Awana and other church things. That's my reasoning and I'm sticking to it.
On my chaotic Sunday, I happen to be on the North side of town, and went to that Walmart, and they had some Mickey Mouse Party Supplies on sale for $1 and $2. I told Jason it was meant to be because I never go to that Walmart. That got my blood flowing with ideas and excitement, and I have been creating an invitation for the party, and collecting the items that I may want to use.
An older lady at church gave us the plastic cups and plates. Can't wait to use them!!
And, a great friend, got me this for doing a little something for her. What I did was nothing that deemed a gift this cool!! Way excited!! Can't wait to create with my Cricut machine!!

And, if you are friends with me on pinterest, you are probably tired of seeing me post Mickey Mouse stuff. Yesterday, I was a clicking fool. I came across this lady who made her own Mickey Mouse pinata. She said it only took her 1 hour, so I thought I would just do it. And I did. It took me longer than an hour, but probably only about 2 total.
My next project are these.
See Ya Real Soon!
.jpg)
.jpg)
This will be so fun to see your Mickey party since we are doing a Mickey party for Roen...in two weeks!! I guess I better get my invitations sent out :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!
ReplyDelete