This picture captures a lot of what Jaxon is all about right now, food mickey, and his eyes.
I made him a Mickey Mouse Pancake, that he just ate nearly the whole thing of because he loves Mickey so much right now. Immediately, he ran to get his Mickey out of his room, to eat breakfast with him, and he also wanted me to grab his "Mickey Mouse Card" that he got from Aunt Hay Hay that says "Let the Memories Begin"!!!
But also notice his eyes. He cries every morning saying "My eyes hurt." It's rather annoying and I don't really know how to handle it. I mean we've tried the "it's just the sunlight; it will go away." Anyways, it's a silly memory I kind of sort of want to remember or forget... :)
Planning this Mickey Mouse party for Jaxon, makes me want to go to Disney World SO BAD!!! I've been looking online at when the best time of the year to go is, and what ages are the best times, and really I just don't care, I just want to take the kids!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment