Saturday, October 6, 2012

Weekend Pictures

This Friday was Wall's Homecoming Football Game. 

We met up at the Pep Rally with our friend, Emma!!

She gave Kylee a pair of the cutest socks ever!! And I didn't even take a picture of them, but they are the same one's that Emma is wearing here.  They have "HAWKS" monogrammed on them!! I'm thinking I need to get Maggie a pair!!

Watching the cheerleaders at the pep rally!!



Addi, Kylee, and their Mums


After the pep rally, we went to Emma's house to do our fingernails, but they wouldn't stay on.  But Kylee enjoyed the green cupcakes, and playing with Emma more than anything. 


Headed to the football game!! Maggie wearing her first pair of tenny shoes. 


Friends for a lifetime!! Love Karter hanging in the tree. Such a boy thing. 


Sharing some Cheetos!! Yummy!!


Sweet Emma!!


No comments:

Post a Comment