Been thinking about things, laughing about things, and doing some things lately.....
I decided to host a mini halloween carnival at our house this year. I am thinking it could be an annual thing, but I'm sure once all our kids are in elementary, it would end. So, not worrying about it too much, but I sure am enjoying making the games. My favorite thing so far, is I found these cat toys at the Dollar Store for the Go Fish Game!!
Kylee and Jaxon love to "pack" up and go on a trip. After they were packed, I heard her exclaim," We are a family, and we are going on a mission trip!!" Made me laugh!! Jason's sister is on a mission trip right now, and we have our friends card on our refrigerator, that she talks about. All she knows is, they are going far away from their family to tell people about Jesus. Maybe one day our family can go on a mission trip. I would love that!!
We have a baby shower every weekend for 4 weeks straight. Kind of crazy!! 3 of them are additions to the Holik family!! Kylee loves going to showers; she likes the food, punch, and the girly aspect of them, I think.
Kylee is going to be in a Thanksgiving Program with our Preschool Group, and a homeschool group we know. The grandparents are even invited, so we are ALL getting excited.
Loving these Free Thanksgiving Printable from Shindig Parties. Might actually use it when I host BUNCO in November!!
Planning on taking the kids on a Nature Walk when it's not so windy.
Getting our family pictures taken this weekend; hopefully, Jason will be able to make it. :)
We've been working on Letter F this week. We nearly got in a fight while doing "school" the other day. :) She loves doing it, but when I tell her to do something, she cries.
She's been taking showers outside lately.
And, we are looking forward to the AWANA Pumpkin Carving and Trunk-or-Treat at church, and some trick or treating around out here.

No comments:
Post a Comment