Monday, October 29, 2012

Carnival re-Cap

We hosted our first ever Halloween Carnival. And I have to say we had a lot of fun!!

Cupcake Walk, Pick-a-Cup, Bean Bag Toss


Sucker Tree, Go Fish, Duck Pond, and Tattoos 


And the parents got to play games too: Candy Corn Count, and Dice Game!!


The food was yummy.  Brianne insisted we do the Burger Bar again from Jaxon's 2nd Birthday, and the sweets were good too!!


All the parents just brought a bag of candy or toys for the kids to win!!




I think the Cupcake Walk was the favorite!!




So thankful for great friends and their parents!!

2 comments:

  1. The burger bar was great again! I'll be thinking about until the next time you have one :) mmmmmmmm guac, cheese, bacon, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for having us! Youare crazy! Next year you might have to move it to a larger venue:)

    ReplyDelete