Kylee is at a great age. I am loving 4. She is independent on most things, and we can nearly have real conversations. She understands things, and REMEMBERS everything we say to her. So fun!!
She has recently fallen in love with her babies. She must always have a baby with her. It's so cute. She correlates everything in her mind that I do with Maggie, with her own baby.
Uncle Josh got her this fancy baby stroller, a baby high chair, and a diaper bag for her birthday a few weeks ago.
She loves it. She really wanted to take it to the mall with us one day and push it around. :) I told her no, but that she could bring her baby and diaper bag with us to town.
She loves pushing the stroller outside in the yard, and down the road, like we do with Maggie.
She enjoys bossing Jaxon around, and him being the "dad" or "husband". I'll see her with her hand on her hip pointing her finger at him. Oh, lordy, I wonder where she got that from.
On that note, Jason and I were talking about her fascination with babies one night, and he was like "do you think we need to tell her there not real". Because she will carry a conversation on with her, and about her, to us. If I wear a scarf, then she wants to wear a scarf, because that's what Mommy's do. If I wear tights with my dress, she insists that she wears one of her dresses with tights, because "that's what Mommy's do"!!
I told Jason no, that is all 'play' for girls. I love it, and think it is so cute!!
Then, Jason followed up with, "well, you better be the best mom because she's watching you to see how a mom should be."
Talk about responsibility. I knew their was responsibility with parenting, but he drove it home.
Finished with, "your a great mom; just keep it up..."




You are a great mom!
ReplyDelete