We've just been hanging out at home, and making messes......
This is where Jaxon likes to hang out.
But, eventually he cries, and either Kylee nearly pulls his head off trying to get him out, or I let him out.
He looks very sweet and innocent here.
And then I wonder, how can little people make such BIG messes?????
Seriously. This is nasty.
Here's what happens.
At 37 1/2 months, Kylee likes to tear paper up into tiny pieces and make everyone in the house, and other people that aren't even here, ice cream cones.
And Jaxon likes to dump all the toys out, and then secretly get the liquid dish soap and squirt it all over the floor. I still can't find the lid. Anybody have a clue?
But, me, I am trying to get scrapbooks finished, and in my case, you sometimes have to make a mess and then work towards your goal.
i KNOW!! I feel like all we do is make messes and i try to clean it up just in time for another mess. and you are awesome for even attempting scrapbooks! I have never even tried to document my children lives :) way to go mama!
ReplyDelete