Thursday, November 17, 2011

Recognize this girl???


I love her commercials.


But, even more I love the Black Friday shopping. I have been losing sleep over thinking about all the great deals to be had.


Even if I do go to get the $4.99 slap watch I want for Kylee.


I love going early I guess because I love shopping.


But nearly, NEVER, is anyone there for what I am there for.


I'm trying to talk my sister into going with us this year, but we joke about how she would probably just be asleep in the back of the car!!!


It's fun, although, last year, I did get injured. Nothing to serious.

1 comment:

  1. HA!! I was watching one of those the other night and told Cam that the Target black Friday lady *so* reminds me of you! I can see you in the black leotard stretching, ready to race for the sale. LOVE IT!! I will be in San Angelo shopping too! :)

    ReplyDelete