I changed wallets over a week ago, and just discovered yesterday that I have been driving around without my drivers license.
Jaxon and Lexi are gaining their personality, and they are so cute and so DIFFERENT. They really don't play well together, which I have a feeling they won't until maybe they are in college. They just scream at each other; it's kind of funny unless you are there while they are screaming at each other. But Jaxon is so stubborn, and Lexi is more sensitive and gets her feelings hurt.
In fact, Jaxon is so stubborn that he screamed the whole way to town the other day because he saw me put his bottle in his bag, and he wanted it. But, I didn't want to give it to him because he was going to need at the Bible Study class, so I refused, and he screamed. Finally, I turned around and swatted his leg, and he stopped. Amazing.
I love turkey. I've been dreaming about turkey lately. You know I'm pregnant, which makes me weird.
Jason and I have been playing the 20 questions game at night before we go to bed. Usually, I think of something, and he tries to guess it. But somehow, every time he says I didn't answer something truthfully, and therefore he wins by default. I don't think so!
I'm expecting a package today, and tomorrow.
I think we have a name for our new baby girl. It's just the spelling that is a booger. Did you know that "Conviction is a booger." We talk alot about that in Sunday School. Cracks me up.
Jaxon has learned to shake his head no. Jason got it on video because him and Kylee started asking him one night, "Jaxon, do you want to go to bed?" And he shakes his head no violently. It is so funny. Now, Kylee asks him all day long, like while they are in the grocery cart at Target, "Jaxon, do you want to go to bed?" And he always delievers with a big, strong headshake, NO!!!
Kylee can do the buckles on her carseat all by herself. Maybe she decided to get with it because we told her when the new baby comes, she is going all the way to the back. And now of course this week, she has decided she just doesn't want to buckle them even though she can. Lovely.
Jaxon is getting his 3rd haircut today. This passes how many Kylee has had, and Lexi hasn't had one yet. But what's a guy to do when you've got great hair. :)
I've been enjoying a mixed drink lately; it is half cran-apple juice and half ginger ale. It is great; you should try it.
Thanks for listening; I mean reading.
Ummm...You can't just say you HAVE A NAME AND NOT TELL US! That is just mean. :)
ReplyDeleteStephanie - I was thinking the same thing!
ReplyDeleteBen cries when we go somewhere with his backpack b/c he knows his cup is in there.
I drank lots of Sonic when pregnant.