Monday, November 22, 2010

Making

It feels like all I have been doing lately is making things, but I haven't been able to make time for blogging.
What have I been making?
I've been making
birthday banner, cookies (real ones), baby shower memory book, baby shower banner, a posterboard display of Jason's cotton crops, birthday invitations, christmas cards, Awana newsletters, christmas programs for the play, lexi a baby book, and I am probably forgetting something!!
But I still had time to go to dinner this weekend, and do a little christmas shopping, had lunch with Susan and Amy, went to church, refferred 3 basketball games, take care of 2 kids, clean the house, and take family pictures.
Whew, I better go to bed.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I do believe you take the cake when it comes to busyness. And during the busiest time of the year. I'm tired just reading all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures of all your creations! (*hint*hint*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Sounds like Mama needs a break!

    ReplyDelete