Here are our Christmas Pictures. Well, all the ones were NOT using on our Christmas card. I wanted those to be a surprise.... :)
In October, Brianne and I were going to try to get all 5 kids picture made together and then get something individual ones for some Christmas cards. It didn't go well at all. Lexi was extremely fussy, which she never is. Turns out she had an ear infection. Kylee actually threw up at the park and all over her dress. That was during her gastro intestinal problem.
Needless to say we didn't get any, and that photographer was all booked up for the Christmas season......So, a friend of mine from my MOPS group took them, Wendy, and I think she did GREAT!!










Just noticed this post. It just now showed up on my blog list - weird. I'm glad you liked the pictures. My favorite is the one with Jason holding Jax in the air. Sweet family moment.
ReplyDeleteShyanne! They turned out GREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteSo CutE!!
ReplyDelete