Jaxon turned 3 months old yesterday!! Can you believe it!! Time flies when you're having fun!!
What is he up to??
Loves laying under this toy, and to really make him happy, put him underneath the ceiling fan. He loves it!!
He has the official BALD spot on the back of his head from laying down. Hence, he doesn't really like tummy time.
He eats about every 4 hours. Usually wakes up one time a night to eat. We still swaddle him when he sleeps. (why do we start this)....... I know why, because our kids are SPASTIC!! For some reason, they can't relax there arms as infants; it's kind of like they do the startle reflex all the time. Anyone else like this??
Wore his first pair of shoes the other day!!
Spits up all the time still. He basically has to wear a bib wherever we go. Even if it's been like 2 hours after he ate; he could just randomly spit up.
Has no clue how these 2 are so ready for him to get BIGGER, so they can play and be "rough"!! :)
I swaddled all my boys - TIGHT. I was always scared to stop b/c it was how they went to sleep. I swaddled until about 4 mths when they could break out of it. It always took a couple days for them to get used to being free while falling asleep. Jaxon's such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 months to Jaxon!
ReplyDeleteMaddie has spastic arms as well. I left her unswaddled for the first time last night and even though it wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be, she definitely didn't sleep as well as she normally does.
he is so precious!
ReplyDelete