Tuesday, March 30, 2010

well, baby


Kylee had her 18 Month "Well Baby" check up yesterday!! Praise the Lord, she passed with flying colors!!
I read a poem about being a mom one time, and I remember one line stating, "being a mom takes worrying to a whole new level" or something like that. Worrying is one of the BIG things that I stuggle with. But I am slowly learning.
Worrying takes all the joy out of your life. Anyways, being a mom, has brought a lot of new worries to my life, but the appointment went great, and he referred to her as a 'brillant princess'.
He must of not been very busy because he talked to us for about 20 minutes, or longer.
18 MONTHS
Weight: 19 lbs, 8 oz.
5th Percentile

Height: 30 1/2 inches
10th Percentile

We are a quote "little princess".
Words she can say at 18 Months:
mama
daddy
hot
ball
juice
Karter
Addi
Josh
glasses
apple sauce
truck
car
horse
cat
paci
hat
socks
shoes
Paw-Paw
colors
candy
nigh-nigh
tractor
cow
pillow
And she wanted to take more than one toy out of the bin when we were leaving, but she finally decided on a "cow". Paw-Paw was proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment