I am so excited because Jason has started teaching himself to play the guitar (I bought him one a year ago, and he just now got it out, but whatever). He has been practicing for about 2 or 3 weeks now, and last week, he started singing with his playing. I don't know why, but that excites me alot!! I keep on telling him Kylee will want to sing with him at church when she is bigger, and his first song he is learning is "Jesus Loves Me." OKAY, NOW PROMISE NOT TO TELL HIM OR MENTION IT IN FRONT OF HIM..............briann, travis, or anyone that seems him in public. :)
Now, on to other news......
We ordered this madras patchwork fabric for the baby's nursery. Pottery barn always had a cute bedding kind of like this, and I am really excited about it. Don't know what to put with it though, like a stripe, dot, check......Any ideas???

I ordered this print for the Playroom.
Mom has made the curtains we just need Jason to hang the rods so she knows where to hem them. And poor mom......I have been keeping her busy, and she works all day.... She is also making the rug for the playroom. It has been a big "POOF BALL" of a mess at her house. She has been cutting poofy rugs into squares, so there are strings everywhere. She doesn't mind to bad!!
I will upload pictures when things start coming together on the playroom.
With your plaid fabric I don't know what you mean to put with it? Like for bedding? I think I would stick with solids. You don't have to pick just one solid...but if you put to many patterns together it might be to busy. Maybe a patchwork with solid blocks?
ReplyDeleteMouth Closed :) tRAVIS
ReplyDeletei got bryan a guitar for christmas LAST YEAR ... as in christmas 2008, and he has not touched it. I am just waiting patiently for him to teach himself.
ReplyDelete