Monday, March 8, 2010

New Things!!

We are doing great here!! I go to the doctor on Thursday for a sonogram to find out what our baby is!! Hopefully, it will be cooperative and everything is good!!

Kylee trying on her flip flops




Kylee Trying out her new potty. We are "NOT" potty training; she really doesn't "get" it. So it is way to early to start really trying to potty. The little seat was really cheap at IKEA this weekend so I bought it!!




The funny thing is she actually poo-poo on the potty. We were laughing so hard because basically she just got lucky!! :)

Kylee trying out her new basketball goal in the bath tub. Well, it's new to us; it was Jason's when he was little!!













Speaking, of basketball. I went to Austin to watch the Wall Girls this weekend. I actually spent the night (AWAY FROM KYLEE) on Friday. It was very very sad!! But we survived and it was like she didn't miss me at all!! Which I guess is what I want!!


No comments:

Post a Comment