Monday, March 15, 2010

New Duck Chair

Can it be possible???? MORE NEW THINGS!!! I don't even need to change the title of my blog!! :)

Kylee loves sitting in her new duck chair; she mostly likes to read books in it.


More Pictures from Last week
We went and saw my friend who I coached with. She has a daughter, Rylee, that was born 12 days before Kylee; and now, she has TWIN BOYS!!! So they are only 16 months apart!! But, she is awesome, and doing great with them!!
Rylee and Kylee seemed to like each other!!






2 comments:

  1. I laughed looking at the pictures because Kylee is pretty much expressionless...and that made me think of your comment from the last blog "Jason does not show any emotion at all but I think he is thrilled..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. kylee looks small next to this little girl! such a cutie! Had fun today! can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete