San Angelo Rodeo
We went with several friends and had a blast!! Maybe it can be an annual thing!!!
It seems that Addi and Karter are the easier ones to take pictures of right now; Kylee is always moving and it's not easy getting pictures of her!! But she enjoyed the Rodeo, probably because her and Jason ate most of 2 bags of Cotton Candy!!!
Snow Day last week!! I was too cold to go out in the snow, but Jason and Josh are always ready to build a snowman, and this time they rode around on the 4-wheelers and jumped things like, the Snow Dog.
I am VERY impressed with many layered snowman! Its a one of a kind for sure! Kylee and her snowdog are cute too!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYes, Nice Snowman!! I wish we would have TRIED Harder! maybe Next time!
ReplyDelete