Tonight we went to the Wall Basketball Games!! It was a lot of fun, and brought back a lot of Great memories!! Decides the fact that I try to coach nearly every other play, I guess it is just in me for life no matter the occupation at the time, we had a good time!!
Kylee even enjoyed herself!! Coach Chitsey (my highschool coach and family friend) let her borrow his pen to write with!!


Today, I am thankful for my 13 years at Wall School!! No, I am not going to tell you how great of school it was. But, I can tell you that my life was blessed tremendously in the time I had there!! The teachers and fellow classmates that impacted my life will always be close to my heart, and I count that as a Blessing from God!! From the elementary days in the school Christmas Plays, and learning to square dance with my classmates, to all the traveling we did together either in athletics, ag, or cheerleading!! I again count it all as a Blessing from God!!
As a parent and God willing, I look forward to be blessed by the memories that are yet to be made!!

" Get out of my way Mom, I'm trying to watch the game!!"
Today, I am thankful for my 13 years at Wall School!! No, I am not going to tell you how great of school it was. But, I can tell you that my life was blessed tremendously in the time I had there!! The teachers and fellow classmates that impacted my life will always be close to my heart, and I count that as a Blessing from God!! From the elementary days in the school Christmas Plays, and learning to square dance with my classmates, to all the traveling we did together either in athletics, ag, or cheerleading!! I again count it all as a Blessing from God!!
As a parent and God willing, I look forward to be blessed by the memories that are yet to be made!!
No comments:
Post a Comment