Today, I am thankful for the ability to LEARN!! Isn't it great!! Learning new things is wonderful!! We are so blessed that Kylee has shown the ability to learn and grasp new concepts!!! She continues to amaze us. There are so many children who struggle mentally or physically with learning!!
But I am persuaded that EVERYONE can learn; it may just be on a very, very young level. We have a young boy who comes to church, and he cannot read because of developmental problems, so he memorizes everything, and learns it that way!! He is amazing to watch!!
Anyways, that's it for today!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Getting it all lined up!!
It helps if you look at the paper, sweetie!
Oh, Kylee, you are so funny!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cute!
ReplyDeleteLOL, this is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are so funny. I can just hear you saying, K-Y-L-E-E. At least she's not putting the pencil in her mouth!!
ReplyDeletehahah these pictures are sooo cute!! Yes, learning is a fun thing to watch in young children ... Oh i can't wait!! :)
ReplyDeleteWay to start 'er young! :)
ReplyDelete