November has brought 3 of the most beautiful days I have seen in a long time!! The weather is gorgeous!! Thank you Jesus!! Help me to remember these days we have together with family and the warmth of sunshine....we are so undeserving of your goodness!!
Sitting at the Big Table
Swinging in the Swing Jason's Dad made real quick this afternoon out of a bucket!! She was so SLEEPY she was about to fall asleep!!
Also, as you know Abby was voted off Biggest Loser, but she has been showing up quite a few places. She has been on the Today Show, Ellen Degeneres, was on the front cover of Life and Style Magazine, and aired on Kidd Craddick radio!! Her dad has called my uncle a few times over the past week, and has kept us updated on what she is doing!! Go ABBY!!
I agree- The weather has been sooo absolutely, gorgeous!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Love the swing. Way to go Jason!
ReplyDelete