Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 8: Thinking???

You have no idea how hard it is to consciously find things to be thankful for; yeah, I know the things like house, food, health, and family. I've done some of those, and I still might do the rest later, but I am trying to think of things that aren't always right there at the top of your head when you start to think of things.
So, as I sit here thinking, making myself do this blog thing today, I decided I am thankful that I can ThINK. I know; how simple is that.
But THINK about it.....
It’s not your brain that’s hurting when you get a headache – without pain receptors, your brain can’t feel any pain.

Your brain knows when you tickle yourself, which is why you don’t bend over laughing.

When you sleep, you’re virtually paralyzed because your brain creates a hormone to prevent you from acting out your dreams.

About 12% of people dream in black and white.
The brain is an amazing organ, thinking tool, very powerful, and really it's workings are unexplainable....well, for humans it is unexplainble, not to the ONE who created it!!
Anyways, I am thankful that I sit here and am able to THINK!! What a wonderful gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment