Saturday Morning I went and ran a 5K that was sponsored by the Road Lizards and ASUFit. I won my age divison. I really don't think there was very many in my age group, but Hey. It is part of a Trail Series. We ran off of Red Bluff Road somewhere. It was a huge hill with lots of rocks and dirt. It was very tiring, but running on the way back I passed 3 people. YEAH!! Now, you may be thinking great job.
Well, the really good people were running the 10K. They are awesome. It is a Series of races; the next race will be Feb. 7, and then again on Feb. 21. I am hoping I will be able to run a 10K by the end of March. Anyone want to join me next time!!
Anyways, I got this certificate and a water bottle. It was kind of corny. :)
way to go!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!! Seriously, that's great!!
ReplyDeleteIm glad you still have it in you, I just dont know that I could run that long anymore. I ran/walked 1.5 miles last weekend, and I was worn out.
ReplyDeleteWAY TO GO!!! :)
ReplyDelete