Not alot going on around here this week!! Just some random thoughts:
- I have only reffed one time this week, but next week I have games on 4 days. So that will keep me plenty busy. And then after that I think i will slow down considerably since jr. high basketball ends the first week of Feb.
- Kylee has spent two nights in her big girl bed. I have been an emotional wreck for some reason. It is scary, but I was up all night with her in her cradle next to her bed, so if I'm going to be up all night anyways we might as well get used to the big bed. That was my thinking. Well, the first night we didn't swaddle her. She really only got about 5 hours of sleep, and I got about half that. Then last night, we swaddled her and she only woke up once at 2:45 to eat, and then at 8 this morning. This night time stuff will wear you out.
- For some reason, I feel like I have been doing is laundry and dishes. I don't really know why. It just seems they are never ending.
- Have y'all ever been in Tuesday Morning? I did a long time ago, and then just recently went in there this week. You can really find some cool things if you dig through some of the stuff. I liked it.
- Kylee blew bubbles the other night for the first time!!
- Jason's dad mentioned the other day about turning our garage into a Playroom this summer (if it doesn't rain, then there won't be a crop). That is exciting that they are even talking about it.
- I will leave you with some pictures of the little one.
At Target the other day.
We must be scooting around some. This is how she was when I went back in there. And she is blowing bubbles here. Look at her cheeks.
No more using the Bouncer. She doesn't want to lay back anymore. (Yes, we were supervising her here.)
Tummy Time with Daddy.
she is a VERY pretty baby!
ReplyDeletemy stepmom loves Tuesday Morning.
you sleeping will get better. i finally had to turn the monitor OFF because i could hear every little move.
I feel like all I ever do is wash clothes, fold clothes, and put them up!! It really is NEVER ENDING!!! (Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!)
ReplyDeleteKylee is so adorable!
And yes, you will finally get used to her sleeping in her big girl bed...I was such a nervous wreck when we first started letting Addi sleep in her crib during the night...And Blake was just as bad! It just takes time;)
Love the pics!! That's a cute one of Jason and Kylee!!
ReplyDeleteThat is the biggest smile I have ever seen on Jason! How sweet! I got up many nights to check on Maddie in her bed, every little sound on the moniter freaked me out for at least the first month. Dont worry, it will get better!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh,that is the cutest picture of Jason and Kylee! Look at their faces! I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet pictures! Thanks for the update.
ReplyDeleteTuesday Morning is a great store! I've gotten 2 great sheet sets there. It's a nice place for cheap linens.