Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's Official....I am an Official!!!

HAHAHAHA......I have been wanting to say that. I have now refereed 5 games, and love it!!! My first 2 games were Thursday, and I really don't think I did that good. To the lay person, I probably looked okay, but in reffing(sp?) terms, I was no good. Today, I had 3 more games, and I think they went a lot better. I love being around the game, and getting to be involved in some way. There is a lot of stuff to think about while out there. And you have to make the split second decision, and go on your own judgment. That is so hard. I went to the official's meeting the other night, and there is a lot of competition among ref's that I didn't know existed. Everyone wants to ref the "BIG" game. So exciting!!!

And Kylee is doing great. We have managed to get all our feedings rearranged nicely!! Haven't had to use pumped milk yet!! Yeah (because I can't see to get very much)



1 comment:

  1. Take out the picture of the CARTOON ref ... and post one of yourself!!

    You did great out there!! :)

    ReplyDelete