This past Sunday we had Kylee's Baby Dedication at church. It is basically at time for Jason and I, to dedicate her life to the Lord. We promise to raise her in a Godly home, were Christ is the center. We promise to raise her up in a way that she may accept Christ as her Savior, which will be the most important thing in her life. We do not believe this imparts salvation on her. It is more for the parents. It was very nice. And Jason's whole family came.
Is he not proud or what???
One happy and blessed family!!
Okay, on a side note. I wanted Jason to take a picture of me in my referee outfit. After he finally quit laughing, he got a picture. BUT, it is too embarrassing I can not post it. :) And I was supposed to Ref my first game tonight in Ballinger, but it got cancelled. I still have 3 games for Saturday.
I bet you are so said it got cancelled!! Well Jill said they are playing in the Wall tourney this weekend ... maybe you will ref at one of her games!! Yell at her a couple times for me!! hehe
ReplyDeleteSide Note: How do you make the custom blog header? I have made a couple, but I forgot how!!
you are such a good looking family. so neat to have that dedication service...i think its good.
ReplyDeleteplease...post the ref pic!
SCRAPBLOG!! I just couldn't remember the name! Tried to google it, but couldn't find it!! THANKS!! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty family picture!
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree...Post that ref pic!
Post It! Post It! Post It!!! ;)