Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Baby is Getting BIG

On Christmas, Kylee turned 3 months old. She is getting so big. And starting to do so many new things.
We can grab our toes. And she loves it!!

We are getting a few fat rolls places. And she has to wear her blue jeans unbuttoned because the 3 month is to small, but the 3-6 is to big.

Isn't that how we all feel after the holidays???

She enjoys the excersaucer most of the time. Which is becoming really handy.



I know this is how every child is; they just learn things so fast; it amazes me.

Also, we went to the Wall Basketball Game last night (since my ref game got cancelled). Kylee sported her Wall Hawk T-Shirt.

AND....I nearly forgot to tell you about one of her Christmas presents. A PINK .22 Rifle from her Uncle Josh (and Daddy). It is called "The Cricket".

4 comments:

  1. She is getting very big!! I can't believe how big, alert and smart they are at 3 months! It's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gun!! Maddie has a squirrel (i think thats what its called) but its not pink. Maybe Maddie and Kylee can go shooting together in a few years!! Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that gun before Christmas and wondered who bought it. I'm sure there were several purchased, its just funny you ended up with one. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! And growing so fast. Cherish EVERY moment of it. Good and bad because she will be grown before you know it!

    ReplyDelete