Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Events

How exciting this Halloween was!!! Of course, you know why. It was Kylee's FIRST!!!! She was a pumpkin. I had bought the outfit a while back, not knowing if she would even be big enough to wear it, and yep, it fit her pretty good!! Yeah, for my little growing girl!!

Thursday night, we went with Addi and Karter trick-or-treating around some houses out here in Wall because Friday night, was Jason's Great Uncle's 80th birthday party that we would be going to. I think that is right. Correct me if I am wrong, Susan!!! Also, we went to our friends Ray and Jaymie's house. They used to go to church with us, but had a Halloween party every year, well they were kind of enough to invite us to it again this year. We had a lot of fun. And Jason and this little boy Caden won the pumpkin carving contest. :)

That pretty much sums up our Halloween. I guess we are going to go get ready to watch the BIG Football Game tonight!!!
OF COURSE, THEY WERE NEVER ALL 3 LOOKING!!



THE CAT AND THE MOUSE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that is right!!

    Cute pictures!! I bet they fight like a cat and mouse ... great costumes!!

    ReplyDelete