Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to my best GIRLFRIEND!!!

There is so much to write about her!! She is the one I go to when I need advice about marriage, friends, children. She always has an answer, and it might not always be what I want to hear, but it is the right answer.
She is the best example of what it means to love with all your heart, and sacrifice for your family. I see it in her life everyday.

She has such a strong devotion to her faith. She is always praying for someone. And when she says I will pray for you, she DOES IT.

We can finish each others sentences. We read each others minds. We can make it each other laugh. We know when the other is upset about something.


Thank you Jesus for allowing my best friend to be my sister.


Happy Birthday Brianne!!



5 comments:

  1. That is all so true...Love you Bri!! Happy Birthday!! (because I am sure she will read this :)!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brianne! And yes Mallory coaches in Hereford, she is a Jr. High coach, but she gets to go with the varsity in the playoffs. She is really excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. I remember in the youth group when you two would fight a lot. But never for long haha. Happy Birthday Brianne. I love you both!

    ReplyDelete