Well judging by the first picture, I think she likes her blue jeans. :)
I laughed with my soul. Then needed to cry at the sweetness of those pictures. She is precious!
That first pic made MY day and she's not even mine! :)
Beautiful Baby!! Love the shirt ... where did you get it!?
She is beautiful! What a blessed woman you are Shyanne.
When you said you hope everyone cooperates, did you mean Jason or Kylee?!? I know how he is about taking pictures! Cameron is the same way, but he's promised to be good when we take some next month.
She is just tooo cute! Yay for jeans...I think they are the cutest little things on sweet babies ;)
I LOVE the smiley picture! that could light anybody's face up! she's beautiful & i love the sweet lil outfit! :)
Well judging by the first picture, I think she likes her blue jeans. :)
ReplyDeleteI laughed with my soul. Then needed to cry at the sweetness of those pictures. She is precious!
ReplyDeleteThat first pic made MY day and she's not even mine! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Baby!! Love the shirt ... where did you get it!?
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! What a blessed woman you are Shyanne.
ReplyDeleteWhen you said you hope everyone cooperates, did you mean Jason or Kylee?!? I know how he is about taking pictures! Cameron is the same way, but he's promised to be good when we take some next month.
ReplyDeleteShe is just tooo cute! Yay for jeans...I think they are the cutest little things on sweet babies ;)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the smiley picture! that could light anybody's face up! she's beautiful & i love the sweet lil outfit! :)
ReplyDelete