Tuesday, November 11, 2008

100TH POST

Yeah, this is my 100th Post on my blog!! This seems like it is going to be a busy week. Here is what we have in store.

Wednesday --> Make a pie and go to church
Thursday --> Dad's Birthday
Friday --> Ummm...nothing
Saturday --> Probably going to State CC Meet in Round Rock
Sunday --> Brianne's Birthday

So, maybe were not that busy, but it just seems like it!! yeah for birthdays though!!

Kylee seems like such a big girl these days. She is definetely growing and moving a lot more. She can hold her head up for several seconds at a time. She is most happy after she eats, and for a while there the happiness only lasted for about 30 minutes, but now she is happy longer, and smiles at her mobile. She loves for someone to talk to her. Brianne and I think she is going to be a little "FIREBALL" just by some of the things that she does. I kept saying that her temper was from Jason, but Brianne was quick to remind me that I was the one that got the technicals in basketball. (Only 2; one while playing and one while coaching.)
Yesterday, I was so excited because she really isn't good at falling asleep by herself meaning most of the time I rock her to sleep. Well, yesterday morning she put herself to sleep in the swing, and then after lunch she was watching her mobile in her crib and put herself to sleep again, BUT when I took her picture she woke up!! :) Silly me.

Enjoy the pictures for today!!






4 comments:

  1. i can see you getting a technical...i love it! :)

    have you read babywise? i don't stick to it real strict, but it definitely helped. it's easier when they get a little older. babies are just babies at first...they need you for alot.

    oh...and she's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful. I enjoyed holding her the other night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I hope ya go to the State CC Meet ... I would love to see ya there!! I am excited/nervous for Lance!!

    Beautiful Sleeping Baby!! We should have lunch again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked it for the most part. most of it is right on...as far as their sleep schedules and putting them down for naps and such. some of it i think is unrealistic when they are less than 6 months. but some stick to it strictly and it works well for them. eat the chicken, spit out the bones. :)

    laura

    ReplyDelete