Wow, it has been a week since I posted last, and a lot has happened since then. This may be a long post with lots of pictures.
Kylee went to her 1st Wall Hawk Football game the other night. She can not fit in to any of her green and white clothes, so she was dressed in pink. You can't see her outfit, but we were keeping her covered up because it was a little chilly. But she did great, and many times she was just wide awake. I think she was curious in all the noises. Dad kept saying, "I think she likes the band!!!" :)

This is her one month old picture. I am so excited because she is finally starting to fit into some of her cute outfits, instead of just onesie's!!



Kylee and Cousin Addi!!! Addi absolutely adores her!! I can't wait. They are the same amount apart in years as Brianne and I are. Addisyn called me on the phone the other day and immediately asks, "What Kylee doin'?" She is precious to me!!

I made her a little Halloween bucket for her candy when we go trick-or-treating!!! It is really little, but I couldn't find a larger orange bucket!!

I finally got 2 of my Uppercase Living orders done!! I still have one that says Holik, Est. 2006 that I am going to hang outside. I think they turned out pretty good. This one is in our bedroom.


This is a Christmas decoration for the house somewhere. I love decorating for Christmas!!

And last but not least, since Addi got her picture on the page, here is Cousin Karter!! He is a mess!! Just look at his shirt!! Drenched with slobber, and dirt!!

Beautiful Family!!
ReplyDeleteI hope ya are still coming on Friday!!
Let me know the next time you have one of those parties ... that is sooo neat! I was out of town, the last time you had one!!
Kylee looks so pretty in yellow!
ReplyDeleteAddilyn loves football games too- I think you're right- There is so much for them to look at and listen to at the games...I think they're too distracted to get fussy!
I love the trick or treat bucket- Precious!