Wednesday, September 3, 2008

September is Here!!

This is the month we have been waiting for what seems like forever. This month we will welcome our new little one into this world. No longer 2, but 3! This is it!! 4 weeks to GO!! And I am not ready. I have waited for this forever, and now I feel like I am not ready. I am nervous, scared, excited, anxious, worried, fearful, and a ton of other emotions all wrapped into this body of mine. BUT the good Lord will get us (Or particulary me) through this. Jason doesn't seem worried about anything. But that is a blessing for me, who is on an emotional roller coaster, I know that Jason will be the same. The same with Jesus; He never changes; He is always faithful to pull us through!!

We will make it!!

CAT UPDATE: The baby cat died. We think. One less thing to worry about. :(

4 comments:

  1. Lots of crazy emotions that will turn into one big emotion of joy and happiness when your sweet baby gets here! Hang in there- You've almost made it!


    I think we need a preggo pic too...That baby belly will be gone soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for sure we need a picture!

    you'll be clueless as a first time parents...but guess what...no one will know but you and jason. just make it up as you go. ;) you are that child's mother and you will know best.

    can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, September is here!!! SO is there anything that you need? What are some things that you din't get, that you would like!?

    Did you get to see Abi?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, i'm jenny from let my thoughts flow and I would love for you to join me and the masses training for the 10k in march. : ) I think that if you take it really easy the first six-eight weeks after your baby comes, you can safely train. But still ask the doc. But I really hope you can! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete